Coral Placement

ollysaquariums

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
134
Reaction score
40
Location
Queensland
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I will upload a picture below of my tank which will include on the left, the direction my mantis hydrus 25 blows at 30% power, on the right, my fluval wavemaker that creates surface movement and my return pump is the other arrow. I have a candy cane trumpet coral, green cabbage coral, green pocillipora, and war favite coral. Where should I glue these corals for best results using the picture? If it helps as well I have an AI Hydra Edge 44HD on 80%.

20260305_083707_8FF41EC4-B5FC-4FE8-9754-12445692AAF2.png
 
The only one to be concerned with is the trumpet coral, you don't want direct flow pointing at it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new