CORAL POOP SHOWOFF THREAD

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
2,455
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see some coral poop! There's an older thread of "top coral poops of 2019" but we need a new thread for our coral doos!
I'll start it off with some zoas relieving themselves, apparently my blenny thought this was hilarious! ;Bookworm

po.jpg
 
Let's see some coral poop! There's an older thread of "top coral poops of 2019" but we need a new thread for our coral doos!
I'll start it off with some zoas relieving themselves, apparently my blenny thought this was hilarious! ;Bookworm

po.jpg
Maybe your blenny was waiting for dinner. Haha.
 
Gotta get some pictures of my Torches poop epic. First time i saw it freaked me out thought he was dieing nope just taking a crap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new