Coral positioning

Jakey_cakey1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2025
Messages
150
Reaction score
47
Location
tamworth
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just a query how and where I should put my corals I cannot for the life of me remember what kind they are I know I have some toad stools and a pulsing Xenia I’ll post a picture I have a wave maker aswell positioned
21478406-A44F-4DA9-9709-8A0CC8FD242A.jpeg
by the over flow
 
I would say that everything looks fine now - you want to reposition them?
 
Hey guys just a query how and where I should put my corals I cannot for the life of me remember what kind they are I know I have some toad stools and a pulsing Xenia I’ll post a picture I have a wave maker aswell positioned
21478406-A44F-4DA9-9709-8A0CC8FD242A.jpeg
by the over flow
I'm not into soft coral but, is this a fast grower? If yes, put it on an island/single rock for easy pruning.

Screenshot_20250427-162607.png
 
I'm not into soft coral but, is this a fast grower? If yes, put it on an island/single rock for easy pruning.

Screenshot_20250427-162607.png
He’s I believe so I’ll stick it on its own island I have the perfect spot? I’ll swap that with the green in the bottom right
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new