Coral Show May 13th in Leeds, Alabama!!!

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm very excited to announce that there will be about 15 vendors coming (not sure which vendors) to The Livery in Leeds, Al!!! I'm not involved with the show in any way, but people can't find it on the internet anywhere so I figured I would about out and let all the locals know!! I always read about awesome coral shows and can never make it out of town, but now there is one not even a mile from my house here in Leeds, Alabama! So if you live in the Birmingham area, please be aware that there is going to be a coral show at:

The Livery
8334 Thornton Ave
Leeds, Al 35094

The organizers name is Fay the fish lady. I spoke with a woman today that said there won't be many fish if any at all but lots and lots of coral! It's not Macna or Reefapalooza, but hey it's a small local coral show and hope all come out and get some great corals! Last year there were some big name vendors that were there like Zoanthids.com! So come on out, don't miss it!

OP
OP
Justin....#JAMAS

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just spoke with the official organizer and she sent me the flyer for the event with all the vendors! Just look at all these big vendors coming to Leeds!!
Resized_20180228_184934001_2819.jpg

spike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendors Coming from all over: Utah, Minnesota, Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama. We have a great time been doing this for years.

Spike

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went, got exactly what I was looking for, and got out. It’s pretty disappointing that half of the vendors listed didn’t show up. That said, I still thought there was a decent selection of stuff at good prices.

Is it just me or do Birmingham shows keep getting smaller and smaller?

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haven't been on in a while, just logged in and saw that there was a show. Hated that I missed it. I never saw anything until just now. I pass by the livery two to three times a week. Yes I think that the Birmingham area has always had a small visible following. But don't underestimate the number of salt water and fresh water enthusiast in the area. there are many. there are a lot of dedicated people in our area. Just my 2 cents . Hope I can make the next one.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%

Back