Coral Smoothie

  • Thread starter Thread starter spspirate
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
9,553
Reaction score
2,227
Location
Richmond, Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been using Coral Smoothie Oyster Delight? I've been using it for little over a week now and SPS seem to really dig it. I do notice healthier tissue on some of my SPS. I'll use it 3 times a day but sparingly.
 
Ingredients are oyster reproductive tissue, oyster eggs, hydrolyzed vegetable protein. It's pretty soupy but is also very milky and chunky so there's a little something in there for everyone. I was using Reef Nutrition Oyster Feast but currently not avail at any of my LFS's at the moment. So far I'm pleased:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new