Coral SPS ID help

JFLU

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
271
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this coral a long time ago as a freebie and never knew the name of it. Can any one ID this?

IMG_1545.jpeg
 
I got this coral a long time ago as a freebie and never knew the name of it. Can any one ID this?

IMG_1545.jpeg
wow idk, looks sweet though, it's got a bottle brush kind of look to it, but definitely not, I'm interested....can I have a piece lol
 
wow idk, looks sweet though, it's got a bottle brush kind of look to it, but definitely not, I'm interested....can I have a piece lol
If you lived in Vegas I would say yes. But I just trimmed it and got some store credit for it.
 
I got this coral a long time ago as a freebie and never knew the name of it. Can any one ID this?

IMG_1545.jpeg
New phone to help ID this
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1562.png
    IMG_1562.png
    776.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1560.jpeg
    IMG_1560.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 74

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new