• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Starter Frag Pack 20 Frags

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is basically a really nice starter pack, if your parameters are consistent... There are a lot of SPS frags 9-13, a few 3-5 LPS, Soft Corals 3-5 I.E. shrooms, japanese toadstools, gorgonia etc. may include some zoanthids and pallies if fragged. I won't ship garbage. Everything that is measurable will be close to 1 inch or over. There are some high end corals, but for the price they will be limited to a 3 per sale. If you are local, I'd love to trade. Price is $185 plus $50 for shipping to the 48. Packed in these containers some with plugs some without. I can only do this once per week. So who ever gets it first will have it shipped to them on the following Monday. As fo me, I do this as my only source of income. I am disabled and this is my escape from my reality. I will do everything I can to make this a good experience for you. I'm not sure how DOA's work on here, I didn't see anything in the "Before you Post" Post. If you have a DOA, I will replace it on a future order minus shipping. Conditions of DOA are... 1.) You must take hand delivery (PERIOD). FedEx Tracking reports where the boxes are left since signatures are not required. 2.) You must send DOA picture in container within 1 hour of delivery.
I can not be responsible for FedEx delays and obviously I can not cover the costs associated with your purchase since this is my only income. No Refunds. Corals are alive and well in the my aquariums, if something happens after your order, I will work with you to make us both happy... If you purchase, You agree to these terms. This description will be used (if need be) for paypal disputes if you are unwilling to work things out. That being said, I've yet to have lost any corals in 59+ shipments (knock on wood) thus far.

No DOA... Hawai'i and Alaska are $175 overnight and $95 2 Day Shipping. Puerto Rico is $95 Overnight and $75 for 2 Day shipping

20190122_134021.jpg
20190122_134030.jpg
20190122_134038.jpg

1.jpg

20190122_135520.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
dvbrien

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not a WYSIWYG... The Pictures are examples. I sell too many to try and manage a WYSIWYG. first buyer gets whats ready and so on...

OP
OP
dvbrien

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a list of some of the SPS I have...

Orange Setosa, Purple Haze Monti, Seasons Greetings Monti, Forest Fire Digi, Orange Digi,

Green Pavona, Idaho Grape Monti, Rainbow Monti, ORA German Blue Acro, Ora Purple Stylo,

Birds of Paradise, Neon Green BirdsNest, Neon Danae MOnti, Sweet Tarts Montipora, Blood Red

Monti, Lemon Lime Digi, Cherry Tree Monti ... More I don't know the names of that I am working on,

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back