• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

coral to trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter saliva911
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
All good, I hope they enjoy it as much as I would have. What is they pay/trade for it if you don't mind me asking? I just want to see what I might pay for one in the future.
 
All good, I hope they enjoy it as much as I would have. What is they pay/trade for it if you don't mind me asking? I just want to see what I might pay for one in the future.
pink *******,green slimer,and some kind of blue tip acro.lately ive been real interested in chalice and acros.
 
IMG_0909.jpg
breeding pair for rainbow plate trade
 
If u ship ill trade , hears what I have to trade.....CB punk rockers , Gold Maul , Emerald Maul, God father (looks almost like gold maul) , Chong Bong ,Tutti Fruttys
 
I have some large colonies of True Utter Chaos if anyone have something to trade. These are very bright, very heardy and fast growers. I am in the Tapma area but would like to practice shipping with some trades.
Thanks
joe
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new