Coral transportation.

  • Thread starter Thread starter RadekR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RadekR

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Location
Saint Augustine
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I'm from Florida and visiting family in NJ. I'm driving both way. I'm planing to visit few reef stores here in NJ and here is my question. If I buy some corals how long can I hold them in the bag? It's safe hold the corals for 3-4 days?
 
Thats really pushing it. More than a day is already a bit much. Do you do the drive all in one go? Can you have the stores hold the coral until you're about to set off?

That said, I doubt there would be anything there you wouldn't be able to find in Florida anyway.
 
T
Thats really pushing it. More than a day is already a bit much. Do you do the drive all in one go? Can you have the stores hold the coral until you're about to set off?

That said, I doubt there would be anything there you wouldn't be able to find in Florida anyway.
Thanks for responding. You right. I was in one highly recommended store already and didn't find any wow. I'm planing to visit one more and if I don't find anything special I'm going to still doing my shopping locally or online.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new