Coral View V2

P_tang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I finally decided to buy the V2 lens for my iPhone X, but there is a terrible glare when I take a pic. This happens with either of the two lenses that it came with. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Schnizzle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the flash on by chance? All lenses, including your phone's, are clean? I have a different brand of essentially the same thing and mine works great. I actually switched to this from something more popular that didn't work for me. I have the iPhone 11, not pro.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I finally decided to buy the V2 lens for my iPhone X, but there is a terrible glare when I take a pic. This happens with either of the two lenses that it came with. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

I am looking for a lens for my phone camera. I was looking at the v2 version and one of the complaints about the v2 was the glare. I guess i am going to continue looking. gl

OP
OP
P_tang

P_tang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I did all the trouble shooting steps I could think of. Spoke with the folks at Polyplab...they basically said they have heard of this issue with the lens and that it should work great with my phone. They are actually sending me another lens so I will be able to tell if the one I got was just defective. Thought this was really great service from them at least, especially since I ordered it from BRS.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back