• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Vue DI-4 AUTOMATIC FLEECE KLIR roller mat FILTER

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is brand new and fully set up . The problem is , I have a Synergy reef sump with that fancy wave opening and I cant get unit down into the 4" hole to get sensor to see the water line so it never got wet.

NO MORE FILTER SOCKS !!

I have original box and this is a New product so does Not go on sale. I paid $244.00
SELLING FOR $195 SHIPPED. AFTER PP AND SHIPPING WHICH WILL BE $28 (DUE TO SIZE OF BOX) I END UP WITH $165 so I will Not go less.

Klir Filter automatically unrolls new filtering material, removing suspended particles from your aquarium and producing crystal clear water.

Klir Di-4 Fleece Filter Features
  • Easy drop-in installation even in tight spots
  • Fully automatic with smart controller
  • Compact and directly replaces 4-inch filter socks
  • Holds 25 yards of 50-micron fleece
  • Capable of filtering up to 750 GPH per unit
  • Removable lid with carbon insert for noise and odors
  • Expandable to dual units for higher flow rates
Modular Mechanical Filtration at its Finest
The Patent Pending Klir Fleece Filter Di-4 fits directly into most 4in filter sock chambers that automatically unrolls new material as it gets clogged, removing suspended particles from your aquarium and producing crystal clear water. Enjoy maintenance-free aquarium filtration for months at a time.

The Klir filter is a direct replacement for filter socks on sumps with sock trays. Simply remove your sock and insert the Klir. As water passes through the Klir filter and the filtering material becomes saturated with waste, the water level will begin to rise. When the water makes contact with the optical sensor, a motor is activated to advance clean filtering material. As clean material is exposed, water is now able to flow freely, lowering the water level in the sock tray and deactivating the motor.

Klir's filtration provides three main benefits:
  1. Results in crystal clear water filtered down to 50-microns — double the filtering capacity of most filter-socks.
  2. Waste is removed from the water column before it has time to breakdown, helping to maintain low nutrient parameters!
  3. The constant chore of monitoring and swapping filter socks or other mechanical media every few days is eliminated for months at a time. Once the filtering media is exhausted, replacing it is a snap and very economical.

Klir Filter Includes:
1 - 50 Micron / 50 Yards of fleece
Klir offers a filtering capacity of 50 microns making it two to four times more efficient than filter socks.
Most aquarium mechanical filtration incorporates 200 micron filter socks which begin to clog in a matter of days. Some very brave users opt for 100 micron socks which clog in mere hours. Leaving filter socks in your system any longer are detrimental as food and waste begins to decay within the filter sock.

Klir removes waste from your water column before it has time to break down and consistently filters at 50 microns unlike filter socks, whose filtering capacity naturally diminishes as they are used, washed and reused.

If you feel that 50 micron filtration is too aggressive for your system, then you can opt for a higher micron rating — 50, 80 and 120 micron fleece will soon be available

dropin_installation_1.jpg
klirfleecefilter_white_2.jpg
BlogImage-57.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump - Ready to ship.

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Like brand new !! Ready to ship

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BUMP

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
no

Last edited:
OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump - Not takings offers. This is pretty much NEW and Does have felt roll. It is complete- never used.
Will leave assembled so all you have to do is plug it in and let it go to work

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Dude! Can’t you just trim the sump a bit?
No. it has that wave shape inlet and I plan on selling it as soon as I close a deal on a 600 gallon tank and will get nothing for the sump once trimmed (that is, if it does not crack while trimming). For the 600g, this will be too small as the new sump will have 7" sock openings

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Mods- Please close ad

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 8.0%
Back