Coral wholesale or divers

TaylorP78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking for a wholesaler or preferably just an overseas diver with super high end coral. A lot of wholesalers I’ve seen just have mediocre stuff, I’ve seen a few that have nice stuff but I’m lookin for more. Would honestly prefer just some diver or small wholesaler who doesn’t require a brick and mortar store, but still has high end coral. If that’s not feasible I will use one that doesn’t require a store. And I understand that people these days are very secretive about their sources but I thought I’d post this incase anyone wanted to be nice and help a fellow reefer out :)

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A diver is a bit difficult as it is illegal in many places to just go out and grab coral. As for wholesalers, you can't just buy from them as a consumer. A lot of these places also have minemum orders so it is not like you can just pick up a few pieces.

OP
OP
TaylorP78

TaylorP78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A diver is a bit difficult as it is illegal in many places to just go out and grab coral. As for wholesalers, you can't just buy from them as a consumer. A lot of these places also have minemum orders so it is not like you can just pick up a few pieces.
Yea that’s why an overseas diver would be ideal, you can only collect soft coral in Florida. I have a resale license and business license, just not a brick and mortar store because I mainly sell online or out of my house. But I already buy around a thousand in coral every month so wholesale isn’t that much more of a step, I’ve heard a lot of wholesale companies have minimums as low as 150-250 which is no issue.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea that’s why an overseas diver would be ideal, you can only collect soft coral in Florida. I have a resale license and business license, just not a brick and mortar store because I mainly sell online or out of my house. But I already buy around a thousand in coral every month so wholesale isn’t that much more of a step, I’ve heard a lot of wholesale companies have minimums as low as 150-250 which is no issue.

Quality marine WYSIWYG is nice especially for prices, and eye catching coral has a lot of designer named corals that you might be interested in. I really like some of the large colonies you can get on Quality Marine, and some of the fancy one's have fantastic prices imo. I have a beautiful bubble coral from quality marine that was listed as large or medium (I can't remember lol). Have you tried either of those?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back