Coral Wholesalers

  • Thread starter Thread starter am07f
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So is it bogus, theres no instructions or contact info, its just pick a bunch of corals and pay one set price. I wonder if its legit.
 
I would have to pass on purchasing from that site. There is no information, they dont offer a guarantee and the site is just horrible.....
 
Too much eye candy to be a wholesaler.

not true...i work for space coast coral (a wholesaler out of Merritt island, Florida) and we get really nice stuff in! as a matter of fact a couple of the zoas in the wheel of coral we have in stock...indo shipment. now with them being wholesaler it is my understanding it is discouraged to sell to the public. we do not double dip and unless you have a tax id number and your license to sell you are not even allowed in the building....just my .02
 
some pix look very familiar I think i saw those on of the online vendor.. Who is that BIGIAN I know you knew
 
Why do you have to enter your e-mail to access the site??? I'll pass...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new