Coral

Brandonsegula

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
624
Reaction score
176
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone give me pointers where to sell some coral online and how to sell It. I’ve got lots of frags of my own. I wanna try and sell and make a small profit from.
 
What do you have? Pics?

Yes, i can take some when I get home. I took a lot to my lfs today for trade to get some more new stuff. That’s what I’ve been doing. That’s why I’ve been looking into selling them online to make profit. I can take some pics shortly
 
d5db50c9f034007f16254361a9b39cdb.jpg


ad90bcf291f8c1bd364a7e428a15d726.jpg

9355dc70838dd33b58ed699a81d464fb.jpg


e5ff1ade121fe6931a35632a32e399c2.jpg

f389cfcc6e9b77544b27293a8adc39d5.jpg
bc80a1b2d8385ca39c532128b78d84d8.jpg
3aa163965afa776f95ca27b43a9324d6.jpg
 
There’s a lot more in there. I just don’t have pics of the other stuff right now. Some of the colonies aren’t for sale but I’d gladly cut and frag a piece.
 
What parr of Cleveland so am I. I'd be interested possibly if u have colonies
 
Per the ToS, a sales price has to be listed.
 
Also the wrong Forum this is dry goods I believe
 
Dumb question what’s “TOS”

Terms of Service...we all agreed to it when we signed up. They can be found here.

You'll need to list each frag with a price, or a package price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new