coral88's corals

coral88

Hobbyist for now
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
940
Reaction score
3
Location
Miami FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up this Morning and thought I should start taking pics of my coral. Hopefully the pics and the coral will get better as time goes by. This leather looks blue before it opens all the way so I started with it since everything else was asleep. The snail on the glass is Hairy having some breakfast.

100_2259.JPG
 
Anybody know any tricks for taking good pics with a crappy digital camera (Kodak Z740 5mp). The auto focus is not working with me. I have two canon AE-1s but getting film developed is not the instant gratification I’m looking for.
 
Just got this in the mail. No more hauling water for me :)

75g a day RO/DI
100_2272.jpg
 
Thanks I'm lovin them.
You can see in the pic I have two new little polyps and It looks like a third is about to pop out.
The NGs are doing good as well
But no new ones yet
 
Yea looking good! How long you had your PD's and what did they start as polyp count wise?
 
I cheated, I bought The colony a little over a month ago. I wanted to jumpstart my aquaculture system. Instead of buying One of this and one of that I’m buying as much as I can afford of what ever I decide is worth growing. The PDs have grown 3 new polyps in the last month or so. This week I have three XXL green nephthea coming, Should be a day or two and I’ll post some pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new