CoralBox 3 Part Dosing Container

Item Price
$30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

SPS2020

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
2,580
Reaction score
6,105
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
CoralBox 3 Part Dosing Container - Excellent Condition
1500ml per section

Prefer local pickup in the Wake Forest (Raleigh) NC area.

20240623_111224.jpg
20240623_111242.jpg
 
Last edited:
Happy Fourth of July Weekend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new