Coralbox moon led app?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to find app for the moon led, it doesn’t appear the aqua led app is available in the Apple app Store for iOS have they changed it?

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It came up when I searched aqua led- did you try searching for it as one word? I believe it’s listed as “aqualed”

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you.. I finally found it, it’s not coming up on my iPad searching the App Store no matter how you spell it but when I scanned the qr code it did.. Can you confirm that the lights are currently working with the iPad? I see the app has not been updated in over two years and one of the only two reviews says it doesn’t work with the iPad? would like to try them out but obviously I need to be able to control them..

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you.. I finally found it, it’s not coming up on my iPad searching the App Store no matter how you spell it but when I scanned the qr code it did.. Can you confirm that the lights are currently working with the iPad? I see the app has not been updated in over two years and one of the only two reviews says it doesn’t work with the iPad? would like to try them out but obviously I need to be able to control them..

It should work with your ipad, it is just the iphone app adapted to the ipad. We have had customers with the ipad program these lights without issue.

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should work with your ipad, it is just the iphone app adapted to the ipad. We have had customers with the ipad program these lights without issue.

Thanks for the quick responses, went ahead and ordered one to see how I like it and if it works out I’ll buy more of them from you.

Charles

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the quick responses, went ahead and ordered one to see how I like it and if it works out I’ll buy more of them from you.

Charles

Thanks Charles! There is a qr code you can scan in the manual too that will take you to the app.

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I was able to download it last night so figured I would go for it :) I know a couple very advanced European reef keepers that use them and have nothing but good things to say so I’m excited to give them a try. Going to probably put the first one on a nano to test and if it works out I want to do a 36” t5 hybrid with two or three of these running down the middle.. I’m retired on a tight budget so the price point of the moon LEDs and the fact I can add them as I’m able also makes them attractive for me.

OP
OP
Retro Reefer

Retro Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @Reef Breeders, Received my coral box led lighting quick! honestly I was a little hesitant about this light because of conflicting reviews and the perceived difficulty in programming, I had absolutely no difficulty getting it up and running, love the 6 channels of color control and all the programming points for scheduling.. so far I’m super impressed with the light. thank you again!

Charles

E5B150EE-96E5-4434-97A4-B126AD71D45F.jpeg

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @Reef Breeders, Received my coral box led lighting quick! honestly I was a little hesitant about this light because of conflicting reviews and the perceived difficulty in programming, I had absolutely no difficulty getting it up and running, love the 6 channels of color control and all the programming points for scheduling.. so far I’m super impressed with the light. thank you again!

Charles

E5B150EE-96E5-4434-97A4-B126AD71D45F.jpeg

Looking good Charles!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back