CoralCare LED fixture

Yeah there isn't anything available as far as a shade goes. A friend and I designed and printed some corner pieces which I Velcro'd on. Expanded PVC was cut to fit in between them. Check the build thread if you're interested. I could probably find the files for you if you want.

As far as the controller I just bought this cable and wired it into the controller per the instructions. It did not work at first so I whipped out the old volt meter, and for whatever reason the way it was labelled was backwards. Swapped the leads in the controller and voila.
I have two of those cables and can’t get it to work. If you could send me pictures of it wired in the files that would be awesome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new