Coralife t5 bulbs.

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2017
Messages
5,470
Reaction score
6,903
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use or not use picked up to HO actinic blue t5 bulbs for $5 each as i was out shopping for crickets.
image.jpg
 
IMO for $5 they will work just fine ;) I actually don’t think they are to bad but not as good as some of the top brands.
 
I have found that the Coralife bulbs grow coral just fine. I prefer the aesthetics of other brands like ATI and Giesemann but I have seen to many happy corals under Coralife bulbs to tell you they are bad.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new