Coralife UV corrosion!

Darn, I was hoping their policy was cutting checks. If they insist on sending me a new one i may try coating the steel with something reef safe that’ll hold up to the uv light. I’ll probably just use it in my qt tanks a few weeks at a time.
wouldn’t try coating it. It’s supposed to be reflective to increase exposure. Get one of these. Good build quality, have them on many tanks for years. Uses same bulbs as turbotwist, as many uv’s do,. Good simple design, and the price is incredible

http://www.ebaystores.com/topdogsel...Z1QQ_sidZ412695299QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new