Coralife warranty

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeyZo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeyZo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2025
Messages
851
Reaction score
1,460
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
So when I started my Coralife Biocube Smart 14 Jr, I purchased their mini UV light at the same time. I was having an issue with it staying on and so I reached out to Coralife. I explained the matter and they told me to play with the middle connection between the cord to the sterilizer and the cord to the plug. 3 months later Im still having the same issue, constantly having to wiggle the plug in the socket to get it to work (and I’ve tried multiple sockets). I emailed them the issue, and an asked if they could warranty the plug half of the connection. No only did they agree, but they sent me an entire new unit, no questions asked. Didn’t even ask for proof of purchase. That’s good customer service. Thanks Coralife!

On a side note, they even stayed on the phone with me for about 30 minutes helping me tweak my skimmer. Aces!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new