coralline algae

rick van vladricken

spsman
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dose anybody have trouble growing coralline algae under t5`s. I have no coralline since i went with t5`s. cal 420, mag 1380, ph 8.1, alk 3.20 ,nitrate at 0, pho unreadable.
 
I'm sure there are some others that should be able to chime in. I just know that a lot of times people are impatient with how long it takes for coraline to grow. In this case it sounds as if your chemistry is off in some way. For all of my tanks, once they have matured after about 4-6 months the coraline becomes more of a nuisance. However, I'm not going to much of a help with chemistry. Sorry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new