• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corallivore Corals Frag Rack

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a Corallivore Frag rack from @This guy is Extra Salty and received the wrong one. Expects you to pay to ship it back so he can replace, same if you decide to return even though he never sent the correct product.

I ordered a non locking for 3/4” glass and got a locking that’s for 1/2” glass. You can see below what was received and the packing slip.

I will send it to a member of Reef to Reef at no cost to them whoever is the first to PM me. Paid $67.96 for this rack and it’s yours FREE. Rack is brand new.

Overall I do not recommend them.

95684883-F03E-4DFF-AE2A-86F24838299E.jpeg

OP
OP
Hydrored

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Another reason not to buy from this guy with his terrible return policy. THEY sent the wrong product. Pretty much a scam, you have to be a pretty bad member to fall back on your return policy when you can’t even send the right product and they charge a restocking fee?

Also the fact that this guy pushes frag racks for sale privately, then sends you a link without to a website being a sponsor of R2R

Don’t waste your money with @This guy is Extra Salty

This guy is Extra Salty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You obviously had buyers remorse, and refused to ship ($8.00usd) back for the replacement. It’s a small business making custom plastic products during a pandemic where plastic is hard to come by, Hence the return and refund policy. So go ahead and keep bashing, it just shows how cheap you are.

OP
OP
Hydrored

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So cheap I gave it away and paid for the shipping to another member.

Only buyers remorse is how YOU sent the wrong product and refuse to make it right. Next time I see ya I’ll hand you 80.00 so you don’t rip off another member with your shameful company. It’s obvious that you don’t care about your customers.

since you are pushing your website on this forum why don’t you least have the common courtesy to be a supporting member.

Good luck on your business

Last edited:

SkullV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You obviously had buyers remorse, and refused to ship ($8.00usd) back for the replacement. It’s a small business making custom plastic products during a pandemic where plastic is hard to come by, Hence the return and refund policy. So go ahead and keep bashing, it just shows how cheap you are.

Wait, I literally NEVER post on these threads, but you sent the dude the wrong product, wanted him to pay to ship back the wrong product that you sent him, and then you call HIM cheap? Come on now.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back