coralRX and chalices

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
1,937
Reaction score
11
Location
Medford,Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i cut a couple frags off my watermolon chalices and colony and one frag seems to be receding abit would coral rx be ok to use? or just leave alone in steady flow as it seems to not be getting worse.
 
I dip in revive after cutting and it's worked well for me. I've read that you are supposed to keep in the same position or place where the original chalice was located but I usually give a little lower light and a little flow to recover. Gl.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new