Corals Anonymous Prank?!?

Pr0phet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GUY'S! My favorite online coral store, Corals Anonymous is doing this AIPTASIA, BRISTLE WORMS, AND EVEN A MEDUSA WORM (with the inclusion of super discounted corals) thing! I think it's a prank but nevertheless they're actually really good deals.

This company has a super fun and friendly look to them as well as a ton of great reviews and responses from the reefing community.
It's a pretty good store considering that my purchases from them went as smoothly as possible with the assurance that they'll always be there for me AND their prices are crazy unbeatable! For example, I'm thinking of getting their bloody tree aiptasia because it's a red pulsing xenia, which I have never seen before and it's discounted to 70 bucks for a pretty big looking stalk!

Really easy people to talk to, they're family owned, and their ig/facebook page always has posts of great corals! Go check them out, you won't regret it!

image_55c65c53-5978-4035-afb1-de0661398cf0.jpg

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your post is a ad lol

Coincidentally i am sure this is his first post and he happens to be from Tustin California. Any idea what else is in that city? Corals Anonymous of course.

If you going to advertise for a commercial store pay the sponsorship fees and do the ad under that user.

They have ensured I will NOT be a customer.

reefinatl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coincidentally i am sure this is his first post and he happens to be from Tustin California. Any idea what else is in that city? Corals Anonymous of course.

If you going to advertise for a commercial store pay the sponsorship fees and do the ad under that user.

it looks like they are actually a sponsor but yeah, this is a bad look

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Same, I won’t shop with them. Just shows what they’ll do for a $
Make fake reviews to make themselves look better

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back