Corals anonymous

Scuba1203

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
La Vergne
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
I would like everyone to know about this company I made an on line order for the first time with them not sure what I was in for but the prices were great so I when for it and there was a small hiccup with the delivery date but I got my coral and was very surprised the coral look great and even got an extra one ty for that they look lovely now there was one negative the coral 5 out 6 frag did fall off the frag plugs but and the water was really cold even with everything they tried to keep them warm they were packed in cup I a double layer of thermal bubble wrap with two small warmer pads I know it did not help when the flight had to go though 3 deg temp but in all please if your wanting to get frags please give them a chance you will not be disappointed thank you Coral Anonymous for great Zoe garden
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new