Corals Darkening.. Why??

  • Thread starter Thread starter DuesXX
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I would definitely get a better test kit for nitrates since API doesn't really read nitrates at the levels we want them. And definitely do that before you start messing with trying to raise nutrient levels. I would keep things how they have been and not do any changes for a few weeks. It may take a week or two to see any harmful affects the period of no flow had on your corals and changing parameters during that time could be risky.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new