• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Corals for sale

Item Price
100-2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jayala12

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
890
Reaction score
1,449
Location
Corpus Christi Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m selling some coral due to wanting to break down my reef tank. Local only for now. No shipping. Located in Corpus Christi Texas.
.corals for sale
Og bounce 4 1/2 inches- 2000
Scoly-175
Hologram hammer 10+ heads-175
Crayola meltdown- 150
Sc dynamite - 200
Blue raven blasto-100
Godzilla bounce (nickel size)- 200
Black widow anemone5+ inch-175
Picasso clown pair- 275



IMG_6435.png

IMG_6436.png

IMG_6434.png

IMG_6432.jpeg

IMG_6433.jpeg

IMG_6424.jpeg

IMG_6425.jpeg

IMG_6423.jpeg

IMG_6420.jpeg

IMG_6419.jpeg

IMG_6418.jpeg

IMG_6417.jpeg

IMG_6414.jpeg

IMG_6411.jpeg

IMG_6412.jpeg

IMG_6416.jpeg

IMG_6413.jpeg
 
When would you be open to shipping? I love that dynamite chalice.
 
Still no shipping right? I’d love the crayola and the scoly
 
20260929_091008_E6518F96-4470-44DC-A94B-81805889AF63.png

If someone is willing to drive to corpus with some buckets I’m letting the rest go as a package for 600

2 black widows with the all live rock
Blue raven blasto colony
Hologram hammer 10+ heads
Crayola meltdown chalice
Og Godzilla bounce quarter size w baby forming
2 Picasso clowns
Random zoas including fruit loops and rastas
Everything in the picture other than pump, light, tank, and stand. Again need to drive to corpus w some buckets. Thanks.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new