Corals for the back tank wall

  • Thread starter Thread starter justjes45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

justjes45

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
543
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 30 gallon cube tank.
It is about a year old now.
I'm interested in what corals you would all recommend to acquire for the purpose of attaching them to the back wall of my tank.
The way my rock formation is now is not very tall in shape and I see a lot of the back wall. Now that I have caught the coral bug, I am seeing this area is a lot of fun space to play with!
Do you have any suggestions? Or maybe pictures so I can see what my tank could possibly grow into?
 
If your into sps, honestly they will all do fine glued to the back wall, as long as they are getting good light. Haha, I like you, ran out of room, and the back wall and overflow became the next place!
 
star polyps or any zoos or pallies would spread my LFS has them all over the back good luck :)
 
Thanks!!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new