Corals incoming -

Thatgirlnyx

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2024
Messages
37
Reaction score
35
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have some softies coming from corals anonymous - I have to work and they usually let me leave to bring my corals in but some stuff has been going down lately so I’m afraid to ask… - Anyways, I was going to have my husband bring them in and just float them in the tank - would they be fine like that for 6-7 hrs or should I have them put in a container and drip acclimate while I am at work? I was going to have two containers (dripping one only enough to fill without overflowing) and have a small flow pump and a heater in the small tank with the corals - thank you
 
Flow in tank will be fine for softies. A lot of us don't even receive our shipment till 2pm-5pm anyways, especially during holiday season.
 
Flow in tank will be fine for softies. A lot of us don't even receive our shipment till 2pm-5pm anyways, especially during holiday season.
Float bags in the tank or the small flow pump in the separate container
 
Float bags in the tank or the small flow pump in the separate container
Float bag in tank. It honestly doesn't matter as long as they are not out in the cold or heat. Bring them inside and they will be fine. People ship softies with 2 days priority mail....
 
Float bag in tank. It honestly doesn't matter as long as they are not out in the cold or heat. Bring them inside and they will be fine. People ship softies with 2 days priority mail....
Thank you :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new