Corals seem to like high nutrients or something else?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scotty333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scotty333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2024
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
898
Location
portugal
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In 25 years I’ve never ran my aquariums above .11 po4

But they’re seeming to like it , weird

It’s.41 but due to a rapid increase in dosing it to slow further increases

IMG_3481-compressed.jpeg IMG_3482-compressed.jpeg IMG_3483-compressed.jpeg IMG_3480-compressed.jpeg IMG_3484-compressed.jpeg IMG_3485-compressed.jpeg IMG_3486-compressed.jpeg IMG_3487-compressed.jpeg IMG_3488-compressed.jpeg IMG_3489-compressed.jpeg IMG_3490-compressed.jpeg
 
.1 PO4 is a great goal. But lots of tanks are far above that. Be sure to do water changes. I run a skimmer full time and keep my fleece roller moving. Phosphates are at .5. But things look great
 
I’m actually going to level it out at .2 so there’s a good amount of wiggle room which means less testing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new