Coralux Storm Controller Wifi Upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salty0331
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I use the storm controller on my 29g biocube. I noticed they carry the bluefish wireless controller now. I doubt they will make an add on to the storm controllers. The bluefish costs near $200 though yeesh!
 
I just got an email from Ben over at Coralux. Posed the question directly to him. He advised to stay tuned, as they have something in the works to give us wireless capabilities.
 
Sometimes it is good to wrong! Never would have thought they would make a add on. Hope it is affordable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new