Coralvue horrible!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmccaff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmccaff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
800
Reaction score
190
Location
New Jersey
I hope this is the correct place for this. I will never buy anything from this company again. I bought a Kh Carer 2 weeks later I calibrated unit after break in period. At this time noticed the black drip sensor broke. I contacted them and sent out unit for repair. They said this never happed before and guess suggested I broke it. Anyway they said its not under warranty and will cost me $300 to fix.. now if I exchange it for another unit where I bought it wouldn't of cost me anything I would imagine. However, now they have my unit so forced to pay this. Buyer beware!!!!!
 
I never bought from Coralvue again, after they took forever to get a answer on either repair or replace on a doser I bought from them. I don't suggest buying anything from them, since their only focusing on their hydro product for now.
 
I hope this is the correct place for this. I will never buy anything from this company again. I bought a Kh Carer 2 weeks later I calibrated unit after break in period. At this time noticed the black drip sensor broke. I contacted them and sent out unit for repair. They said this never happed before and guess suggested I broke it. Anyway they said its not under warranty and will cost me $300 to fix.. now if I exchange it for another unit where I bought it wouldn't of cost me anything I would imagine. However, now they have my unit so forced to pay this. Buyer beware!!!!!
Same experience. Bought a new ATO from them and after a month realized it was never kicking in (bad sensor?) and they told me to contact manufacturer in Hong Kong. After a month, manufacturer told me to contact US seller - Coral Vue.
I got back to them and they told me they will be happy to sell another one but would not replay it. I bought another a different one which Does work and I will like ecotech NEVER buy from them the rest of my life.
These are experiences I Never forget!
Reason I will never own a Hydros
 
Yeah we all know they suck. weak customer service on Chinese items that don’t work out of the box ect. Restocking fees on new in box un opened items a few days old, 30 days to get a credit. The list goes on
 
I'm opposite. I've never had a bad experience with them and I buy a lot of my gear direct from coralvue and have had to deal with customer support and tech support and they always took care of my issues. I buy a lot of open box equipment from them and never had more than minor issues or that generally were my fault but they showed me how to do it right. I highly recommend them.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new