• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CoralVue Hydros and Klir DI-7

jcdeboe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CoralVue Hydros and Klir DI-7

I have a CoralVue Hydros 2 with a water sensor, skimmer overflow sensor, and a Klir motor driving cable for sale. I also have a Klir DI-7 with 2-11 watt motors, 2 old style controllers (can use Hydros now to run the Klir), 2 sensors, and 4 refills. I’m asking $450 OBO for all of it but I am willing to separate out the Hydros and Klir. Thanks for your interest. Ship or pickup. I’m in Tucson/Marana

Price per unit: $123.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Eldritch_blast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested, but I am new and putting together a build and have yet to look into these Klir's and if it would work in my sump or not. But I leterally just sent my LFS a list of equipment with the Control 2 on it.

Where is best place to find out technical info on the Klir before someone else scores your deal?

Edit: Looks Like I would need the DI-4, not the 7

Last edited:
OP
OP
jcdeboe

jcdeboe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested, but I am new and putting together a build and have yet to look into these Klir's and if it would work in my sump or not. But I leterally just sent my LFS a list of equipment with the Control 2 on it.

Where is best place to find out technical info on the Klir before someone else scores your deal?

Edit: Looks Like I would need the DI-4, not the 7
It’s hard to find info on the Klir in print. There are a few videos though. As far as the Hydros, I will sell it separately if you are interested

alex.NY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, what is the total price for Hydros 2 with a water sensor, skimmer overflow sensor only?
Shipping to Brooklyn 11235?
What is firmware and if is it working?

Back