Coralvue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pardsie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pardsie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Big thanks to coralvue and two of their employees Angie Brumfield and Tonya Oliver. I had an issue with my smart micro ato going into error mode often. I ordered a replacement sensor but that didn't fix the issue so I ordered a new pump. That didn't fix the issue either. Working with these two employees got me a second sensor which included a new hub and now all's well. Thank you coralvue and your employees.
Pardsie
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new