Corbins tank from 5th Element movie, count pen plax 1997 goodies

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
watching fifth element, had to rewind and snap and ponder. if this is aquariums 300 yrs from now I'm bailing.

This is bruce willis' tank from opening scene, aka set designer took forty bucks to wal mart. There wasn't a ton of fake live rock in 97 there's a chance that's a lump of live rock in the middle.
The little pen plax cave lower right among the cabomba plastic plants is still for sale at petsmart under different name, I had that exact make of caves in guppy tanks back in the day.
20151022_222656.jpg

Last edited:

JasReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rank this as my top movie ever. The story, the scenes, the actors, the props and costumes, and some really top notch acting, directing and editing. Great, im busy enough and now I'm watching The 5th Element. Bada Boom!

OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y'all verify my timelines didn't bother google Chris tucker IMDb

I think I'd went to see 5element in the theaters because of Chris T fresh off the heels of Friday where he won us over as college sophomores. Mainly the part where hector is chasing him down the street in the low rider that specific part

He didn't disappoint in this movie when he's screaming as they run from gunfire pushing a table (he and Willis) I'm lol falling off the seats

all I remember is Chris t Friday then this one and nothing in between ill have to go see if the Jackie chan movies were in the middle

image.jpeg

DannyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y'all verify my timelines didn't bother google Chris tucker IMDb

I think I'd went to see 5element in the theaters because of Chris T fresh off the heels of Friday where he won us over as college sophomores. Mainly the part where hector is chasing him down the street in the low rider that specific part

He didn't disappoint in this movie when he's screaming as they run from gunfire pushing a table (he and Willis) I'm **** falling off the seats

all I remember is Chris t Friday then this one and nothing in between ill have to go see if the Jackie chan movies were in the middle

image.jpeg

I remember Tucker was rumored to have been killed shortly after Friday.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 133 42.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back