Core 15 pump controller is lit red and pump not working properly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Matt Paluck

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pump started cycling and isn’t running right. Is there a way to reset the controller to get it running again? It keeps a solid red light on the controller.

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also reach out to Neptune by creating a ticket on their portal. This way you can get that out of the way for contact back while you run through the guide.

@blaxsun comment about the guide does list the red light:

An error condition exists. When the status LED is red, one of the LEDs of 8-LED bar will flash to indicate the specific issue detected.

The COR driver has detected an overcurrent condition (LED #1, #4, or #5 may be flashing) This may indicate that the pump’s intake is blocked or a foreign object is preventing the impeller from rotating

The input power voltage is too high (LED #2 will be flashing)

The COR-20 driver is connected to an APEX system but it has no 24VDC input power (LED #3 will be flashing)

The input power voltage is low (LED #3 will be flashing)

The COR pump is running while dry or out of water (LED #6 will be flashing)

The internal temperature of the pump is high (LED #7 will be flashing)

OP
OP
Matt Paluck

Matt Paluck

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the replies. I did talk to Taylor at Neptune and he was extremely helpful diagnosing my issue. He confirmed the power supply was faulty and worked with me to get one purchased and shipped asap. Big shout out to Taylor for his awesome customer support!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 46 41.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back