Corey's 50 Gallon Starphire Cube Reef Mix

Awesome setup. I'm looking at getting I the same tank. What did you use for that top cover over the tank?
 
Perfect vhot light you use I see you have mp10 vhot is the other one rw4.
 
The other one is a Wp-10 got rid of the MP10 and got an RW 4 works grwat
 
Been a grip since I updated, having some cyano issues and some snails dieing off, about to pull the trigger on a APex thinking I'll start with a JR and upgrade it from there. Struggling a bit to keep all my Params in check. Started dosing 2 part. Hoping things get a bit better soon.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430765446.710456.jpg
 
Hey guys, been a grip! Getting back into taking care of my tank have a cyano outbreak at the moment lots of dead snails but it's about to get real. It's the Neptune Apex Jr. It's a start easier to convince the wife of the price tag and then get the rest slowly.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431031429.961553.jpg


Also going to build a new tank stand soon as I feel this one isn't as strong as a 2x4 stand is. The new stand will also allow me some customization that scares me from drilling into the current stand.
 
Love the tank, any update?
 
following this. This tank is beautiful! I would also love to know how your Fu Manchu is doing? Ive been interested in getting one but I am a bit skeptical.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new