Corky Sea Finger Gorgonian issues

I placed my corky finger where I said it would polyp up at but it didn't. Lol.
So I placed it back where i had it and it's starting to polyp back out. Not directly under my light but to the side. Low flow
-d
 

Attachments

  • 20220609_101812.jpg
    20220609_101812.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 20220609_101818.jpg
    20220609_101818.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 88

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new