• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cornbred corals is the worst

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My experience from buying from cornbred corals.

Bought a 300 o.g bounce frag not wysiwyg.

They mailed it to the wrong person (are you stoned or not with it?)

There was no phone number? That's pathetic that you can't freely give out you company phone number on your website. That is sad and pathetic.

The return address was a hotel address. Seriously what do you have to hide?

The frag was detached from plug.

The frag was not healed and it's obvious that it was cut not to long before mailing. I've been playing care taker/ emotional support for this little guy past few days. It's sad that people have no respect and only want cash. Seriously couldn't wait for it to heal just a little bit Maybe you can get away with it. It's not looking like it. Talk about drooling over a coral then getting that garbage in return. I Iiterally want to fly down and ask the person why? I don't have nothing better to do.

Ok, now where's the guy that needs to explain how wonderful cornbred corals is.

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you get the frag if they mailed it to the wrong person?

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

OP
OP
J

Jaylagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw if this thing makes it. I'm going to frag the hell out of it, make a eBay account and sell it for literally nothing. No reason anyone haves to go threw all that or pay all that. It's a stupid mushroom that can be cut or put into a blender. No reason people should have to pay that much for a little tiny cutting of a coral... Fresh cut frags for 300 get lost cornbred. I'm going to put a end to this high price madness lol

OP
OP
J

Jaylagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bec I emailed them lol. Got any more questions
Btw if your running a "real" business. Why is they're return address a hotel and no there is no phone number on the site. Just email, that's fishy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jaylagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No they're not lol. They have a golden bounce rn on eBay. It's not wysiwyg. Looks like it but it's not. Do you not read? Go check it out. They have a pic of a baby frag next momma that makes you think your getting wysiwyg but title for the listing doesn't say wysiwyg. That's how they got me. So obviously they think people are stupid and you just proved they're point. Congrats.

Last edited:

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you bought a frag on ebay and didnt read the description.....
I think people may just be stupid regardless of what cornbred corals thinks.
Its plain as day not WYSIWYG...

Sorry you feel like you got jipped....but......

Screenshot_20210805-091542_eBay.jpg

20210805_091634.jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw if this thing makes it. I'm going to frag the hell out of it, make a eBay account and sell it for literally nothing. No reason anyone haves to go threw all that or pay all that. It's a stupid mushroom that can be cut or put into a blender. No reason people should have to pay that much for a little tiny cutting of a coral... Fresh cut frags for 300 get lost cornbred. I'm going to put a end to this high price madness lol
Hahah thanks for the laugh.

OP
OP
J

Jaylagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question is who goes out there way to make a listing like that. If there so reputable. Way do they need to trick people like that? Bunch of wannabe hustlers lol.

cesar6261

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
It is a home base frag business so I doubt he wants angry customers showing up at his door or calling his personal number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back