• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cornbred corals is the worst

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
J

Jaylagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working from home or not. Don't use a faulty address that's not yours. I ordered coral before and all the return addresses were homes. What's so different about this guy. makes me wonder.

terraincognita

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you buy on e-bay or directly from their website? If you bought from ebay you literally bought from someone saying they "have" "cornbread corals" not the actual seller....

1628181874435.png
]

Says it right here bro.

Not even in proper English.

Why would you buy that? That screams "bad sign"

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question is who goes out there way to make a listing like that. If there so reputable. Way do they need to trick people like that? Bunch of wannabe hustlers lol.
Tricking all them people who dont read the actual description of the product.....lol.

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats you won. Btw learn how to read
We did learn how to read....way back in kindergarten....
If you took your own advice you wouldnt be here posting.

By the way the size of OG bounce you got for $300 is actually a good deal coming from cornbred lol.

Dont know what you were expecting for that price from him....

OP
OP
J

Jaylagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you buy on e-bay or directly from their website? If you bought from ebay you literally bought from someone saying they "have" "cornbread corals" not the actual seller....
It's definitely cornbred corals on eBay Lol. I bought off eBay. I got the email from cornbreds website and after contracting them They knew what I was talking about. So nope nothing weird in that nature.

OP
OP
J

Jaylagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We did learn how to read....way back in kindergarten....
If you took your own advice you wouldnt be here posting.

By the way the size of OG bounce you got for $300 is actually a good deal coming from cornbred lol.

Dont know what you were expecting for that price from him....
Ehh.

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1628181874435.png
]

Says it right here bro.

Why would you buy that? That screams "bad sign"
Thats actually cornbreds ebay account.
His name is richard negret.
Goes by Rnegret258 on ebay.

OP
OP
J

Jaylagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sharing my experience.

1628181874435.png
]

Says it right here bro.

Why would you buy that? That screams "bad si
My question is if there doing it like that. Why do they need to post a picture of a small frag and a picture of the momma. It should just be the picture of the momma.
If it's not wysiwyg. It should only be the momma lol.
Btw SALTYREEFER earlier said all there listings from cornbreds on eBay are wysiwyg. Thanks for posting this comment that proves him wrong. If he thought that, then I'm not the only one in the boat. Btw am I right about the baby and momma picture trick. Sneaky, Valuable lesson learned. Shouts to everyone doing legitimate business on eBay.

Last edited:

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So bottom line....learn from thr OPs mistakes.

Dont buy anything without reading descriptions!!!! ANYTHING!

The guy could easily have been selling his freshly cut off mole.....see it there in the reflection of the glass to my frag tank with the OG bounce?

JustinTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not going to comment on whether that seller is reputable or not but I’ve definitely learned in this hobby that not everything is exactly how it seems. Also prices for coral aren’t cheap, like at all. Everyone is out to make a good dollar on their initial investments plus collection of coral from the wild has become a lot more strict. I’ve seen that type of mushroom go for sale in many locations including on the marketplace here, and I’d consider the price you paid not too bad. Think of it as an investment and let that thing grow, frag it and sell it to make your money back.

OP
OP
J

Jaylagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not going to comment on whether that seller is reputable or not but I’ve definitely learned in this hobby that not everything is exactly how it seems. Also prices for coral aren’t cheap, like at all. Everyone is out to make a good dollar on their initial investments plus collection of coral from the wild has become a lot more strict. I’ve seen that type of mushroom go for sale in many locations including on the marketplace here, and I’d consider the price you paid not too bad. Think of it as an investment and let that thing grow, frag it and sell it to make your money back.
I plan on buying more so I can frag them up and sell dirt cheap. People really shouldn't have to go threw all that trouble.

OP
OP
J

Jaylagoon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So bottom line....learn from thr OPs mistakes.

Dont buy anything without reading descriptions!!!! ANYTHING!

The guy could easily have been selling his freshly cut off mole.....see it there in the reflection of the glass to my frag tank with the OG bounce?
Freshly cut mole lol nice. Best regard

Jimmyneptune

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you triple check when ordering online. Amazon, E-bay, or who ever will try to generate any sale and will push what they want to sell.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Learn to read

His listings are always listed as WYSIWYG or not.

Btw SALTYREEFER earlier said all there listings from cornbreds on eBay are wysiwyg.
Ok so I need to learn to read. Noted.

YOU state @Saltyreef made the claim "all THEIR listings from cornbreads on eBay are WYSIWYG"

Yet, as Quoted above, he clearly stated " his listings are always listed as WYSIWYG or not"

Finishing a sentence for context is an important part of reading, or so I may learn when I learn to read.

I get that you're upset, go ahead and grow that booger out and try to undercut the market. I'll buy the first cut from you for $20. We'll really show him!

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cornbred been in the game a long time. It’s well known what you get when ordering from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back