• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cornbred Flaming Phoenix Monti - 3 available

Bronx_Discuss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order today of healthy corals, after Ty held it for me until I was ready to receive it. Best customer service I’ve had and the piece was better than expected. Packing was superb. Thanks for the care tips and placement recommendations. I’ll report back in a month or so for progress with pics. I really love this piece.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order today of healthy corals, after Ty held it for me until I was ready to receive it. Best customer service I’ve had and the piece was better than expected. Packing was superb. Thanks for the care tips and placement recommendations. I’ll report back in a month or so for progress with pics. I really love this piece.
Thanks Bronx! I'm excited to see it in other tanks! It didn't look like much to me when I first got it but since it has settled in... It is amazing! Just gorgeous! I hope it does the same for you!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, got 3 available. 2" x 1.5", already healed for months. $125 shipped. Sorry for the cruddy cellphone shot, please look at first post for more accurately colored pictures.
e7877f09bddc8db5de73170de521bc6e.jpg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 137 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 110 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back