• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Flaming Bugatti Chalice

Item Price
$200-$275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefinometry

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Messages
551
Reaction score
195
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Flaming Bugatti Chalice
1.5" Frag Plugs
Healed for over 2 weeks now
Shipping Info:
Shipping is $55 via FedEx Priority Overnight.
Standard 2 hour DOA policy (Pictures of DOA corals in bag required).

#1 $275
IMG_1859.JPG


#2 $275
IMG_1860.JPG


#3 $225
IMG_1861.JPG


#4 $200
IMG_1862.JPG


#5 $225
IMG_1863.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new