Corrective action to take?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hillg2784
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hillg2784

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2023
Messages
179
Reaction score
47
Location
Stephenson
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was out of town for a few days and I came home to this.

I have coral loss and inverts loss. Fish seems fine and unbothered.

Not sure what caused this all to pop up over the course of 3 days but it’s everywhere.

What is a correct course of action? Just water changes? Something else must have gone wrong.

I am assuming but this cyano I’m dealing with, right?



IMG_0594.jpeg

IMG_0595.jpeg

IMG_0596.jpeg

IMG_0597.jpeg

IMG_0598.jpeg

IMG_0599.jpeg
 
How were your fish being fed while you were away? And could an over feeding event have happened?
 
How were your fish being fed while you were away? And could an over feeding event have happened?
I fed Saturday morning and didn’t feed until I was back Monday afternoon. Didn’t trust the people at my disposals to feed while I was gone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new