Could a Marshall Half Stack damage a reef tank?

Bustyraker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
564
Reaction score
148
Location
Hagerstown MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a house with a large finished basement. Im in the process of removing the carpet to epoxy the floor. I plan on upgrading to a 200+ -300 gallon ish reef in a year or two. Currently Im going to have my guitar equipment in this room as its the largest room to handle the sound in the house. Would the amp potentially damage the aquarium or nothing to worry about?
 
Depends how hard you shred bro.


On another note. I used to leave my guitar about 6 ft from my tank and it rusted out my bridge and pickups. Looks sick though but definitely affected them negatively
 
I recently purchased a house with a large finished basement. Im in the process of removing the carpet to epoxy the floor. I plan on upgrading to a 200+ -300 gallon ish reef in a year or two. Currently Im going to have my guitar equipment in this room as its the largest room to handle the sound in the house. Would the amp potentially damage the aquarium or nothing to worry about?
I think maybe you should also ask, will the humidity from a large tank damage the amp/guitar?
 
I recently purchased a house with a large finished basement. Im in the process of removing the carpet to epoxy the floor. I plan on upgrading to a 200+ -300 gallon ish reef in a year or two. Currently Im going to have my guitar equipment in this room as its the largest room to handle the sound in the house. Would the amp potentially damage the aquarium or nothing to worry about?
I think maybe you should also ask, will the humidity from a large tank damage the amp/guitar?
I have an air exhanger in the basement.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new