could i use an old evo 4g to make a dimable controller?

rajkovich207

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
880
Reaction score
91
Location
northern suburbs of chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so like the title says I have an old evo 4G and started thinking... maybe there's a way to make it into a controller of some kind. I figured the screen can dim so maybe I could make it into a controller to dim my maxwellen drivers on my tank. I've heard these are and they aren't dimable but I am able to manually dim them with a potentiometer. Does anyone know if anything of the like is doable? Or even a fun project to do with an old smart phone. Please forgive my ignorance to the arduino world, please use small words lol, and mods feel free to move if this is better suited for a different section.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new