could not believe my eyes

  • Thread starter Thread starter kateater
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kateater

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
150
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am in my tank eradicating aptasia when I notice my 10" serpent star with something in three of his legs. I take a closer look and he is eating bristle worms. I watched him for about ten minutes literally eat 8 worms. Has anyone else ever noticed this? Or is my fat star fish starving and eating anything it can?
 
I've watched my Serpent Star rip a blue legged hermit to pieces and eat it.....

I have seen my Pepps eat bristle worms all the time
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new