OP
OP
D

DVeit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool for you to chime in Larry! I'm still on my first pack of food, my corals seem to love it as well as my fish, with the exception of my two clowns. But they're strange, they also host my overflow and prefer pellets over anything. Lol

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Larry What anemone are they propogating?

BroncosZOA as far as I know a local coral propagation facility called "The Reef Farm has been feeding our foods frequently to green BTA and others over the past 2 years with great results. More recently Aquarium Artisans in Ohio posted on their Facebook page that their Colorado Sunburst Anemone was beginning to split after frequent feedings with LRS.

I have read that more frequent feedings can actually stress an anemone, which can cause them to split sooner rather than later. (Don't know if that is a good thing or not?) At least our blends don't have any bones or large exoskeletons which could be taxing for the anemone to expel after digestion.

91de8281-bbf0-4608-8f97-dc6d7338abfd_zpsfd553bb2.png

Larry

BroncosZOA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got worried someone was telling you they are propagating something other then bta or flower anemones.

Other then that no hosting nems are propagated. Id love to try your food on some of my pairs of clowns and anemones.

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got worried someone was telling you they are propagating something other then bta or flower anemones.

Other then that no hosting nems are propagated. Id love to try your food on some of my pairs of clowns and anemones.

Broncos ZOA, feel free to send me a PM about sourcing our food. I don't want to hijack the thread but our beta carotene enriched foods will do much to enhance health, vigor and pigmentation.

Talk soon,

Larry

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the link Katrina

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 48 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.7%
Back