Counter Strike: Global Offensive? (PC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jonny

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
378
Reaction score
13
Location
Chanute,KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any CS:GO players here? Looking for a couple people to competitive with..getting tired of nomics, quitters, and generally horrible people in PUG matches..

I'm silver 3, but I've had some pretty bad luck with matches so I feel like I'm probably closer to silver 4 skill level.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new