Couple easy to keep "Mini Colonies"

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,804
Reaction score
2,024
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to sell a couple colonies I have taking up space! I have 2 hammer corals up for sale One has around 6 heads and 3 VERY baby heads and the other has 4 heads and one in the front which is damaged a little from a favia(1 picture shows this). I also have a couple frags available! I have a couple blue eyed blondie zoa colonies available(only picture of 1 but I have 2-3). And lastly 2-3 birds of Paradise. I am interested in Cash(Based on what and how much you buy, I have frags cut and ready to go) and Trading for mid-high end zoas, sps, and chalices.
These photos were taken under my "daylight" with no filter(bluer pics) and filters(20k filter).

IMG_0799.jpeg
IMG_0798.jpeg
IMG_0797.jpeg
IMG_0795.jpeg
IMG_0794.jpeg
IMG_0793.jpeg
IMG_0792.jpeg
IMG_0791.jpeg
IMG_0790.jpeg
IMG_0789.jpeg
IMG_0788.jpeg
IMG_0787.jpeg
IMG_0786.jpeg
IMG_0785.jpeg
IMG_0784.jpeg


IMG_0799.jpeg IMG_0799.jpeg IMG_0791.jpeg
 
Interested in your hammer and maybe your birds nest. I have plenty of mid to high end zoas to trade. Pm sending
 
Blondies are 10$ a polyp for the colony
Hammer colonies are pending
Hammer frags are 25$ a head
Birdsnests colonies are 45$
Birdsnest frags are 15-35$
Blondie frags range from 1-10 polyps and prices are different.
I am around Bellevue area
 
Blondies are 10$ a polyp for the colony
Hammer colonies are pending
Hammer frags are 25$ a head
Birdsnests colonies are 45$
Birdsnest frags are 15-35$
Blondie frags range from 1-10 polyps and prices are different.
I am around Bellevue area
I'm interested in some hammers when would you be available for me to pickup?
 
5 Head hammer colony sold!

I am reopening back up for select business :). If you are interested in anything PM me.
 
2 head frag of hammer is available as well as the colonies of birdsnest and blondie frags, pack pricing is available :). I would like to have these gone so I have room on the bottom of my tank so make me an offer :). i do have other frags available too.
 
The 6 head hammer colony is back up for sale for 130$. I would really like this piece gone so if anyone is interested lemme know. I also will disclose that I found a minor infestation of Red Planaria not too long ago. I have a natural method in place as of now to help control/eradicate them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new